jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Who are you voting for? and Why? Just curious to hear peoples opinions

1. MichelleVega123 profile image61
    MichelleVega123posted 18 months ago

Who are you voting for? and Why? Just curious to hear peoples opinions

2. AF Mind profile image58
    AF Mindposted 18 months ago

No one. Both candidates are evil in their own ways.

1. MichelleVega123 profile image61
      MichelleVega123posted 18 months agoin reply to this

Hahahahahahah I find that hilarious and definitely agree with you. I am also not voting for none of them.

2. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

One must vote for THE LESSER of the two evils.  It is only at your disservice if YOU don't vote.

3. ChristinS profile image96
      ChristinSposted 18 months agoin reply to this

No, one does NOT have to vote the lesser of TWO evils - there are more people running than the two main parties.  If the Greens get 5% of the vote they will have public funding for future elections.

3. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 18 months ago

Not sure, but if I need to flip a coin I will.  We have no right to complain about any of it if we don't vote.  It's one thing we still yet can do and it doesn't cost us anything.

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 18 months ago

I am voting for Jill Stein.  I cannot make myself vote for war-mongering Hillary or for the pied piper candidate Trump.  I refuse to play the "lesser evil" game anymore, not going to do it.  I believe that she will not win, but if she can get to 5% nationally, the Greens will be a viable and much needed 3rd voice going forward as they will get public funding at that point.  I believe more voices are needed, even ones I may not fully agree with.  What I won't support is any candidate who is willing to push us into even more conflicts for profit and oil.  I'm done with that game.  Hillary is awful, Trump is awful - Voting for one of the two of them is like choosing arsenic vs. strychnine - no thanks.

working