jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Its amazing the vast differences and beliefs throughout all aspects of America!

1. Jeremey profile image58
    Jeremeyposted 7 years ago

Its amazing the vast differences and beliefs throughout all aspects of America! Is this what has...

led us to the turmoil we see today, or is this what is so great about America?

2. Justinjj711 profile image59
    Justinjj711posted 7 years ago

I believe this is what makes America so great.  In no other country in the world are voices so heard and elections so important.  Read Daniel Hannan's New Road to Serfdom to get a good picture of why we should feel privileged to be Americans.  He is an outsider looking in, being from England, and writes about how elections have so much more of an impact here than they do their.  He gives a great picture of how are primaries play such a significant role and compares it to England's system to where elections don't change anything and the same politicians are in power your years and years.  When elections don't have an impact, citizens don't care to pay attention, get involved or vote.  Here an America politicians are under the utmost scrutiny and therefore need to do their best in order to stay in office.

3. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Its a matter of choice.Somethings a little help is needed to make a complete decision .And then you have different opinions of life,and you have yours too as well as everyone that have an opinion about themselves and the way that they see things.So we each have to seek God above ourselves.

4. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

I think its some of both. I think it has made us the melting pot of the world but yea, has brought some turmoil but hopefully for the good.

Closed to reply

working