jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it better to ignore a person or to be honest and discuss with the person your

1. K9keystrokes profile image90
    K9keystrokesposted 7 years ago

Is it better to ignore a person or to be honest and discuss with the person your trouble with...

Ignoring someone can seem so harsh, and I want to know if you think it is better to talk about why you feel the need to ignore a person, with the person who causes the reaction?

2. CheyenneAutumn profile image60
    CheyenneAutumnposted 7 years ago

I think if you have any sort of relationship - working, friend, family or social and can communicate with them with out becoming hostile it is better to discuss things then to shove them under the rug to fester - to just ignore them does two things in my opinion... firstly it makes the ignored person often try harder to get your attention if ithat is their goal. Secondly it makes it harder on those around you if you are in the same area. Online I think it is pretty much the same..

3. profile image50
    bbutterflyposted 7 years ago

If the person is a friend, and you want to keep the friendship alive, then of course you should talk things over. If the person that you are having problems with is not a friend, then decide whether or not talking to them about the problem is really that important. Do you have to see the person every day at work or school? That too can make a difference. Sometimes it is important to get along.

4. Shaan.S profile image72
    Shaan.Sposted 7 years ago

I am publishing this hub as answer to the question asked by K9keystrokes. Suppose the situation arised due to some personal problem with your friend or relative. May be u trusted the so-called guy or gal but he/she cheated you ... or did something... read more

Closed to reply

working