Why did you change where you are from AR? Are you ashamed of your state or made

1. Jeremey profile image59
    Jeremeyposted 7 years ago

Why did you change where you are from AR? Are you ashamed of your state or made enemies or...

something!

2. Buzzbee profile image73
    Buzzbeeposted 7 years ago

To answer your question, I like to change the state of my mind and the place of my being frequently.To stay in one place for too long is boring tedious and ultimately stultifying. That includes physical location and mental locale. Allow me to explain.

Humans are creatures made to move. We have legs and reuse them. Such has been the case since the beginning of time. In the beginning we used our legs to run from lions, tigers and bears. Nowadays we use our legs mostly for locomotion from one shopping mall to another.Nevertheless humans enjoy moving about.

The same goes for the space between our ears. We like to move mentally. We like novelty we like puzzles we like stories we like thinking and we like fantasizing. This is a form of movement as well. As humans we are 'all over the map'.

So,  I change where I am frequently and indicate it when I do. I wouldn't have it any other way!

3. American Romance profile image59
    American Romanceposted 7 years ago

I changed where I was from after reading The Blood of Lambs by Kamal Saleem, The book convinced me of the the threat of Muslims, I decided to be more careful.

Closed to reply

working