Why are more children causing harm to themselves these days?

1. HannahRiley profile image57
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

Why are more children causing harm to themselves these days?

I have recently heard about a 2nd grader trying to hang themselves in the bathroom in their elementary school? Why are these things occuring in our school system, and is it a new development, or has it always occured?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

It's the media.  Our mass media, the fourth, and unofficial wing of our corrupt government exists entirely for the purpose of creating division.  You only have to understand and realize that our government isn't interested in the United States of America-our government is ran, bought, and paid for by globalists.

3. awoodog profile image58
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

I think all forms of media have some blame here, but also lack of home structure. Kids need attention, and in todays world most families are two income homes, kids have to try and squeeze some attention out of tired parents. I believe this problem has always been there but is getting bigger. Television, video games, music and movies to name a few are constantly showing higher and higher content of violence and kids are very impresional and sometimes look at it as being normal and the thing to do. It really is sad to see such things happen, show love to a child and maybe they will feel life is worth living. Without love a child feels empty and alone. Thats how I feel.

working