jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you go in clubs/discos even if do not drink there?

1. EinsFloW profile image64
    EinsFloWposted 7 years ago

Do you go in clubs/discos even if do not drink there?

2. kosanya profile image70
    kosanyaposted 7 years ago

To be honest I think it would be difficult to enjoy this kind of atmosphere for some people unless they were drunk.

3. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

no!!! I hate clubs they suck you cant even carry out a decent conversation the music is always way to loud and the drinks are way to exspensive i prefur house parties and bars if i do go out i usaly dont dance anyway or drink i dont like to be in crowed spaces its just not my cup of tea

4. Neverletitgo profile image78
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

It is not good place to go your spare time, I rather stay my home and relax with my friends.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

I have never been in either.

When I drink, it is in my own home only.......no risk to fellow travelers.

6. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I just enjoy dancing, you don't need to drink to have a good time, i think it is about the people you are with.

7. mrstselane27 profile image57
    mrstselane27posted 7 years ago

I do not drink period, and I go to clubs all of the time. I used to work in the club, but I never touched a drink. I tried to drink when I first turned 21, and after having a hangover I vowed never to do it again. My boyfriend drinks, and my sister does to; I am always the the driver. Ciao Bamboias and God bless!

8. giselle2323 profile image60
    giselle2323posted 7 years ago

If I decide to venture out to a club, my main reason is to dance. Drinking takes a back seat to dancing!

9. fanatik_efka profile image75
    fanatik_efkaposted 7 years ago

For me clubs are just a waste of time. As i already have a girlfriend and i don't really like to dance, so there is nothing do for me. Talking about drinking itself i can say this: the worst things in my life happened when i was drunk. And you know, i was drunk only a few times in my life, and i'm living at zero alcohol for more then a year now. I must add here, that from my 20 years of life, this year was the best ever so it may have some relation to alcohol.

10. iamnotfrancis profile image56
    iamnotfrancisposted 7 years ago

clubs/discos is a weird place to be unless you love to be in a dark room where there's trippy music and unlimited alcohol that turns people into poor decision makers.

working