jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the media obsession with Sarah Palin all about?

1. ExpertCLB profile image61
    ExpertCLBposted 7 years ago

What is the media obsession with Sarah Palin all about?

2. bearachute profile image60
    bearachuteposted 7 years ago

I think a lot of it has to do with her being in the right place at the right time honestly. She may seem like the "dumb Alaskan" to a lot of people but she's pretty smart when it comes to media coverage, and getting her foot in the door. But that's where it ends, I don't think she would make a good candidate for any office, I just think she wants her 15 minutes.

3. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I predict that Palin will surprise a lot of folks both in the media and outside of it. As to her media obsession, I think she sells soap and the media will spend time on that. At the same time, I believe there is more to her than most see under her easy going upbeat personality. I think she has smarts and is willing to roll up her sleeves and dive into just about anything.  I have not seen her run from anything either.  She is a breath of fresh air because she has a "can do" attitude that rubs off on those around her.  WB

4. camlo profile image89
    camloposted 7 years ago

I think it's because she is a phenomena. It's phenomenal that such a silly person can get so far in life.