Will you please write a hub about working for politicians? You need not name any

1. SylviaSky profile image95
    SylviaSkyposted 7 years ago

Will you please write a hub about working for politicians? You need not name any names.

You responded to my question by saying you had worked for honest hard-working politicians, and I would like to read something about this kind of politician, not the other, more publicized kind.

2. Scott_Grigg profile image45
    Scott_Griggposted 7 years ago

Sure.  Except I don't know how interesting it will be, though it could be funny.  Since these men and women were all honest, they were pretty boring...though many of them were quite funny.

Actually, a funny thing.  When I began working in the Legislature, I was pretty apolitical. But, I quickly discovered to my amazement that the more conservative types were the funniest people by far.  The more liberal they were the more full of themselves they seemed to be which was opposite of what I expected. But liberal or conservative, they were all pretty much honest, but sure, give me a week and I'll put something out. My former boss went on to become Governor and is now working in D.C. And a great guy to work for too!

working