jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do Crow native American carry the stigma of being a traitor to the Nes Perce nat

1. proton66 profile image62
    proton66posted 7 years ago

Do Crow native American carry the stigma of being a traitor to the Nes Perce native American?

The Nes Perce were forced to abandon their land by the US soldiers of the 1800s and later found out the Crows had collaborated with them.

2. yazoogal43 profile image34
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

no why should they? We are not living in Miles Standish days and you dont need to tell this cherokee a damn thing about the Crow or how Indigenous people get what is called restitution, so get real .

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

That's a very interesting question!  I'll refer it to someone that I know who may have a much better answer for you.

4. proton66 profile image62
    proton66posted 7 years ago

Good job yazoogal143. You seem so sensitive to Native American affairs. Indeed, you are right that we are not living in the Miles Standish days. So, would that mean all is forgiven because there are laws now, and that the natives have assimilated?

I guess, that is what Christianity is all about. Accept Jesus in our hearts and 'forgive those who have trespassed against us'; even to our own kind.

working