jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Welcome! Explain how your views on politics are extreme.

1. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 7 years ago

Welcome!  Explain how your views on politics are extreme.

2. misscoles profile image61
    misscolesposted 7 years ago

My political views are extreme because I relate religion to the government. I believe that the 7 seals of the apocalypse have been broken and the 4 horseman have shown their face. I believe Barack Obama is the white horseman. He has come forth to conquer. He speaks of peace and change, just like how it is predicted in the Bible. He will soon turn to the dark side. Beware.

3. RightWingExtreme profile image54
    RightWingExtremeposted 7 years ago

I working on a blog right now about the prison system and so far even the people that agree with it say it's very extreme. My veiws are simple, I believe in profiling, I believe in Merry Christmas not happy holidays, I believe in nativity scene, I think the majority should rule, not the minorities. Our forefathers founded this country with a few things in mind, and the lawyers took that and shot it to hell. If you want to be in our country then join it or get out, no in between.(and yes I would ask my sister in law to leave, and I love her with all my heart) God should be in our school like it use to be,not treated like the plague.English is our spoken language PERIOD. And thats just the tip of this Ice burg

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm not sure if i'm extreme but i think being politicaly correct is the stupidest thing ever. i don't vote for any specific party and i think that anyone who works for the government should be held 100% for their actions.

5. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

My views are extreme to a degree because I take the view that "big government" is not the answer to all our woes and ills.  As a public, we must first look to ourselves to prepare and care for our own needs over time.  Contrary to that are those within elected office who would love more than anything for all citizens to look to government first for all their needs...there is a transfer of not only power here but also of rights.  Government should be kept small to manage basic infrastructure needs and to hold down expenses.  In that manner, our democracy can thrive and our individual liberties will not be treaded upon. WB

6. Anjili profile image81
    Anjiliposted 7 years ago

politics tend to draw strong emotions that are often inclined towards extreme excesses. our association tends to be skewed as well

working