jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How are you?

1. Wolfbrother profile image58
    Wolfbrotherposted 7 years ago

How are you?

I hope i find you happy and well

2. twobmad profile image77
    twobmadposted 7 years ago

are you saying- morning greeting? or evening?

3. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Yah I'm happy! Hope you are doing well too Wolfbrother. Cheers

4. JD Barlow profile image61
    JD Barlowposted 7 years ago

Doing great! Just working on my socializing on Hub pages.

5. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Good, thanks. Yourself? That's usually the quickest way to answer these questions in shops or wherever people ask you. It's usually more of a way to start a conversation or greeting than a question as to how you are doing.

6. awoodog profile image55
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

You know what I am just fantastic. Have my ups and downs but heck thats life. Besides if everything was going my way I would be in the wrong lane. I hope you are having a great day too. Have a great one everyone! Give some smiles and hugs.

7. Iontach profile image85
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Hay! I'm good, just have the flu at the moment which sucks...sad And trying to get some traffic on Hubpages. Don't have that much lately. I hope you are well as well!

8. Wayne Brown profile image86
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Well, thank you for asking. I am quite well, thank you and I hope life finds you in the same circumstance.  I think it is a treat here at the hub to have someone come along who is more interested in my well-being than what I know...it gives me reason to pause and catch my breath. Thanks so much for asking and I bid you "good day"!

9. The Farmers Wife profile image61
    The Farmers Wifeposted 7 years ago

Very well thank you! Hope you are too :-)

10. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Why I'm feeling just great actually.. energetic and full of beans.. why thank you for asking.. and I wish you bon voyage and many happy returns for 2011 smile

11. tenordj profile image77
    tenordjposted 7 years ago

I am fantastic but thank you very much for asking....I hope you are well too.

Closed to reply

working