jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

Would you rather be famous or Intelligent? Only pick one.

1. Iontach profile image85
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Would you rather be famous or Intelligent? Only pick one.

2. cwarden profile image35
    cwardenposted 7 years ago

I would much rather be intelligent - from someone who enjoys solitude!

3. Writer David profile image79
    Writer Davidposted 7 years ago

Famous.  If you're famous, no one really cares if you have the IQ of a rock.

4. Iontach profile image85
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

I'd deffo pick Intelligent! I love the spotlight but fame doesn't always last forever...,  being intelligent you'll always have something.

5. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

Intelligence! If I'm correct the people who are famous and unintelligent get made fun of an awful lot...for being that way..
    And being intelligent will get you a better life than being famous. By better I mean more enriched.

6. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Intelligent; because the intelligent people control the fame industry and make mega-bucks off it.

7. Taleb80 profile image83
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

Intelligent, so I can solve my problems rather than having more with being famous.

- If you have a note on my English, please, feel free to inform me.

8. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 7 years ago

Famous, because in this day and age nobody cares if you have fame and money.

9. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 7 years ago

Intelligent would allow you to be either famous or secretive depending upon your mood at the moment. Celebrity gives you a lifestlye, intelligence gives you choices.

10. John B Badd profile image60
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

I would take intelligence over fame.  The fame would be nice but understanding why things are the way they are is important.

11. iamalegend profile image74
    iamalegendposted 7 years ago

Intelligent. If you are cunning enough you can become famous

12. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I'd rather be intelligent... and I am.  Fame comes to some by chance.  Fame is short lived for most... 15 minutes according to Andy Warhol, the memory of whom is fading fast.  The last really famous artist there will be I think.  There are more artists alive today than in all of history.

13. Sarah Masson profile image67
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

One hundred percent intelligence. I would much rather be smart and know about things than be famous any day

14. N.E. Wright profile image83
    N.E. Wrightposted 7 years ago

I choose intelligence. 

Fame does not impress me.  Intelligence does.

Does anyone really want to be Paris Hilton?  LOL.
    Rich but dumb?  LOL.  Not me.

15. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Neither.  I'd rather be wise than either famous or intelligent.

16. Amber Allen profile image67
    Amber Allenposted 7 years ago

Neither are as important to me as such things as being happy, healthy, loved and loving in return.  Being famous or intelligent doesn't seem to make the things which are important to me more like to happen although both if applied in the correct manner  should provide a more than decent living standard.  However if to have all the things which matter to me I had to also be either famous or intelligent I would chose being intelligent as I have no desire to live my life in the media spotlight.

17. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Would hate to be famous.
    Nuff said..............................

18. rich_hayles profile image56
    rich_haylesposted 7 years ago

Haha, N.E.Wright beat me to the example, I was going to mention Paris Hilton aswell.
    Intelligence every time. I admire smart people (Stephen Fry) and don't have any time for celebrities that make there name from doing very little.

19. Emily40 profile image60
    Emily40posted 7 years ago

I rather intelligent because with intelligence, you can be famous. But with fame you can have today and loss it tomorrow!