jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new one

1. swedal profile image72
    swedalposted 7 years ago

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

2. VINCENTB profile image61
    VINCENTBposted 7 years ago

Hmmm sounds like a battle between amnesia and alzheimers. This is a vary challenging question!

3. Phil The Gain profile image66
    Phil The Gainposted 7 years ago

I think this depends on where you are at in life.  I have had some tremendous memories but the main reason I live is to make new ones so I must go with the latter.  Why live if you can't make new memories? You're pretty much dead anyways if that's the case. 

The hardest by far would be not remembering my mother who passed away a few years back but I believe she would want me to have memories of my childrens journey through life as I get older. I'm still fairly young so God willing I will have plenty more memories to make...I just hope I get to remember those.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

At my age and health I think I'd rather hang on to the past and skip the future memories.  Did I say something? Why am I typing this?  Reminds me of something that happened to me as a kid.  Why did I say that?

5. Stump Parrish profile image58
    Stump Parrishposted 7 years ago

People in my old memories are beginning to die off. I would rather be able to remember the people who are still here.

6. Right On Time profile image60
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Lose all my old ones, because then even like having a glass of milk would be like "WOW...so exciting"!!

working