Are you willing to help a good cause and a hubber with a dream. Cash accepted as

1. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 7 years ago

Are you willing to help a good cause and a hubber with a dream. Cash accepted as last resort.

How many people would be willing to let me pitch a tent on their property for a day or two, help me find a couple of days work and/or pose with an original Terrible Towel from the Pittsburgh Steelers?. I am attempting a 48 state motorcycle camping trip for children's cancer research and need America's help. An old hippy, on an old motorcycle, needs your help to see the back roads of America on a 1981 Kawasaki KZ 440 belt drive. At the age of 53 this is possibly my last chance to do something really stupid, please help me say, hay ya'll watch this one last time.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4510867_f260.jpg

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

If you come-up to Toronto, you can have a bed instead of a camp site. Just send a message. Love the bike and the adventure! Awesome.

3. tonymac04 profile image89
    tonymac04posted 7 years ago

Thisd sounds like a wonderful idea and I would gladly help out if only I lived in the States! I just hope you get many offers of help and have a wonderful trip.
    You're not that old a hippy - I've got quite a few years on you, buddy!
    Looking forward to the Hubs you're going to write about this! Something along the lines of "Zen and the Art of..."
    Anyway all the very best. Cancer research especially for paediatric cancer needs all the help it can get.

Closed to reply

working