jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

are you in favor of Euthanasia?

1. dianne143 profile image37
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

are you in favor of Euthanasia?

2. dalechino profile image40
    dalechinoposted 7 years ago

I am a Catholic Christian and I have studied Christian views on Euthanasia. Although there is nothing about this topic in the Bible, one of the 10 commandments says "do not kill". Christians believe in "the sanctity of life", meaning that life is a precious and sacred gift from God which only God has the right to give or take away. We are stewards of the life God has given us, not masters. Pope John Paul said "We should not kill those whose suffering WE cannot bear." These are a few of the many reasons Christians believe Euthanasia is wrong.

3. profile image0
    bhaveshdhanani03posted 7 years ago

as a last resort only. if no way to get well of victim.

4. dianne143 profile image37
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

I am a  Catholic also I just observed our world today has a lot of bad people and crimes some people also do put the law onto their hands. On the other hand Euthanasia is not good since we do not have the right o take away the life of a person only God who has the right to take it.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

yes i do agree with it. not for someone who just doesn't like life but for terminaly ill people. being an athiest, i hate when people say that god doesn't approve since to me god is nothing but a creation we came up with. if we left it to the vatican we wouldn't even be able to use birth control .

working