jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Green ecology, CO2, climate & our world environment isn't a topic here on Hub pa

1. Uva profile image78
    Uvaposted 7 years ago

Green ecology, CO2, climate & our world environment isn't a topic here on Hub pages, why not ?

Why isn't greening our environment, ecology, carbon foot-print, world energy resources, and climate change a category here on hub pages ?

2. salt profile image74
    saltposted 7 years ago

Ive written a little about my favorite environmental groups! Others have too, some have written some great stuff and very intelligent.

3. Uva profile image78
    Uvaposted 7 years ago

You didn't understand my question. All but one of my hubs are about ecology, or making green change and choices about the environment, but every time I go to publish a post or even ask this question. Greening the environment is NOT one of the categories here on Hub pages. It's a huge topic, it's a popular topic and very relevant right now. WHY isn't it on the  Hub site's pull down list ?

4. PeterCastle profile image63
    PeterCastleposted 7 years ago

I think it is under politics and social issues , isn't it?

Politics and Social Issues ? Environment and Green Issues

5. profile image0
    bhaveshdhanani03posted 7 years ago

i congratulate u for forwarding this question.
    People have very less concern with ecology, Only selfishness of people keep them in thinking of earning  than after environment comes. As due to environment degradation, future generation has to suffer a lot, today only concrete step is required to work for ecology.

working