jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would the perfect economy be like

1. profile image56
    lar and asrposted 7 years ago

What would the perfect economy be like

I think I have a pretty good anwser but I wanna hear yours

2. DaiJuan-NDepth profile image60
    DaiJuan-NDepthposted 7 years ago

Honestly i dont think the question is "What would the perfect economy be like?", but more of "Why is it that all of the simplest questions that come from the avereage American(meaning middle or under-class americans) need such a long drawn out complicated answer before things start sliding down hill for the economy we live in?" To answer that there is always someone elses opinion that matters more when they have the say so about things they have never experienced in their life...

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

an economy where every person makes enough money to live comfortably . each person must be responsible to everyone not just some ceo. wages should never exceed more then 10 times what the average employee makes. it would take too long to explain the concept i'm thinking but that's a bit of it.

4. profile image56
    lar and asrposted 7 years ago

MY idea is completely different from those given as awnsers though those aren't bad either

I was gonna say the perfect economy would be econmyless there will be a point where we have moved on from needing currency and stocks and stuff

everyone will have what they need to prosper

though this idea is very optomistic I did not say realist econmy I said perfect