jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are left handed people smarter than right?

1. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Are left handed people smarter than right?

2. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 7 years ago

Not inecessarily.  However, us left handers are more creative and we think out of the box more.

3. Perfect Shop Girl profile image39
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

Not necessarily... we all have different tallents and abilities.  It is what we chose to do that maks us "smarter".

4. profile image0
    bhaveshdhanani03posted 7 years ago

it's true, I have seen many lefty friends who is smart & carry their work with very smartness.

5. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

I think we're definitely more creative.. something to do with our right brain [the creative hemisphere] controlling the left side of our bodies..
    Sooo many famous actors, artists, musicians past and present were/are left handed!!

6. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Not really, it just depends on their dress sense, I've known some left handers who wore some really untidy clothes.

7. JayDee Sterling profile image60
    JayDee Sterlingposted 7 years ago

Yes. Just teasing. We do have a tendency to be able to see both sides to just about everything, not to be confused with being double-minded. We lefties, will say 'what if' and 'why not'.

8. Buffoon profile image81
    Buffoonposted 7 years ago

That's just like saying blue eyed people are smarter than brown eyed people smile In other words, pure nonsense HEHE

Creativity may be driven by the right side of the brain, but what's that got to do with smarts? smile

9. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image58
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

my partner is left handed . . .

she definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but i love her for her bubble attitude

being left handed or right handed doesn't matter really

everyone is smart or knowlegeful at the things they are interested in, just because they don't know much about what we know about doesn't make them less intelegent