jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is the best decision you have ever made?

1. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

What is the best decision you have ever made?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4590919_f260.jpg

2. sarclair profile image80
    sarclairposted 6 years ago

The best descision I have ever made was to not be influenced into pressures to get an abortion. I love my children, they are the best in to world smile

3. Dr. Wendy profile image67
    Dr. Wendyposted 6 years ago

By far, the best decision I ever made was to have children... though some of them weren't actual decisions, they just kind of happened.  Children really are the greatest blessings a person can have.

4. CMerritt profile image80
    CMerrittposted 6 years ago

To marry my wife, we have been together for nearly 28 years, we have had five kids together and I can not imagine my life without her.

5. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

I'll let you know when I get around to making it,lol smile

6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 6 years ago

I think it was realizing my first relationship wasn't working and walking out.

7. Diki Bird profile image75
    Diki Birdposted 6 years ago

Stopping the habit of taking sleeping pills as addiction. Before that I was gradually becoming distracted from a sound life.

8. mydubaistay profile image60
    mydubaistayposted 6 years ago

being a professional and not just some house wife I suppose is the best decision as it spares me from alot of family politics

9. Torch Harrison profile image85
    Torch Harrisonposted 6 years ago

Having kids.  No question about that.  They have given me so much over the years...experiences I wouldn't trade for a million dollars.

10. meteoboy profile image65
    meteoboyposted 6 years ago

My wife and I  decided to make 3 kids . This was our best decision ,  decision for our lifetime. We are very happy for this.

11. poorconservative1 profile image59
    poorconservative1posted 6 years ago

I completely agree with CMeritt on this question. I've been married for over twenty years with two intelligent and well rounded children, and as I look back over a life full of more than it's fair share of disappointment and failure, it's nice to know that I at least did a few things right.

working