jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think that cheating is normal part of life which everyone has done in som

1. ahmed.b profile image77
    ahmed.bposted 7 years ago

Do you think that cheating is normal part of life which everyone has done in some part of life?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

It depends on how you define cheating. Do you mean cheating marriage partners? I think everyone has felt attraction towards others even when they are in a loving relationship. There is a difference in the way one handles it. Someone might accept it as a passing fancy, others might act on it. Is thinking about someone else cheating?
    Every human being is capable of all the things such as lying. cheating, stealing....A free being is not bound by conventional morality, only his own ethics and the knowledge that for every action there is a consequence. One is free only when one can take full responsibility for his own creations.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

no i don't. not everyone cheats, but it sure seems that way.

4. Loving_Life profile image58
    Loving_Lifeposted 7 years ago

If you love someone then why cheat on them?!

I don't think cheating is a normal part of life at all...Personally I think if someone cheats then they really don't love the other person at all.
    And if you're going to cheat, then get out of the relationship you're in first, and then it can't be called cheating.....but thats only my opinion...

5. ahmed.b profile image77
    ahmed.bposted 7 years ago

Thanks for all the answers. However when I asked the question, I didn't specifically mean to cheat with with your partner. My personal view about cheating is that not telling the truth due to any reason (may be good or bad). Just for example if your manager tells you one day that on coming weekend he is going to take whole team on official recreational trip for two days. But you really want to do rest, or to avoid some close colleagues, but cannot say that explicitly. And you avoid that trip just before one day saying that your child is ill or something like that.
    I think such a case may also be considered as cheating.