jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Is it worth fighting the man if you are the little guy?

1. Silverspeeder profile image60
    Silverspeederposted 6 years ago

Is it worth fighting the man if you are the little guy?

2. AskAshlie3433 profile image56
    AskAshlie3433posted 6 years ago

Fighting never really solves anything in the end. But sometimes, we have to stand our ground. Just because someone is little don't mean they can't open a can of whoop $#^. It all reflects to your heart. If you believe it is right in your eyes, do it. Sometimes it takes it.

3. C.A. Johnson profile image72
    C.A. Johnsonposted 6 years ago

If the fight is just and for the greater good. The needs to be approached from an intelligent standpoint and from a conviction of beliefs based in fact.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Maybe if a lot of little guys band together.

5. nightwork4 profile image62
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

yes it is. we have to stand up for what we believe in or we end up being pushed through life without any real goals.

6. abhishek.genius profile image60
    abhishek.geniusposted 6 years ago

In this case, your smile will be your biggest weapon. The bigger guy will loose the thrill of his victory after watching you relax and smiling..After all..life's too big to care about these small things..let them go this way

7. Mr.Moonlight profile image59
    Mr.Moonlightposted 6 years ago

No matter how small you are, you should fight the man if the cause is just.

8. muftdagyan profile image59
    muftdagyanposted 6 years ago

Try to solve the matter politely,fighting with big guy when you are little can worsen your condition.
    Stay away

9. theseus profile image80
    theseusposted 6 years ago

Of course,it is all worth it. No man should feel superior as to give him the right to belittle someone else.

Fight for what is just and good. Don't allow anybody to just boss you around otherwise you'll have to put up with that treatment for the rest of your life.

10. zamboy321 profile image76
    zamboy321posted 6 years ago

Makes it all the more challenging. If you become victorious it would feel doubly grand.

11. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

Sometimes it is not whether we win or lose but whether we did the right and just thing. By resisting, we register our recognition and our objection to the direction.  Maybe the only outcome of the resistance is the trail our heels dug into the ground as we were drug away but the story is marked there on the ground.  Eventually, justice comes into balance...its a matter of time. WB

12. BenWritings profile image80
    BenWritingsposted 6 years ago

I am not the type to back down from an insult, or someone simply being offensive, or if they hurt someone I care about

But, honestly...If its a simple case of "this guys gonna kick my ass"...i dont feel like needlessly putting myself through that, unless its for a just cause, or a matter of honor

working