jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is World opinion about Politics and Politicians of India?

1. Santoshwrites profile image60
    Santoshwritesposted 6 years ago

What is World opinion about Politics and Politicians of India?

Give correct and true answers if you don’t know any thing my answer will be there within two days.

2. Damon I'Anson profile image42
    Damon I'Ansonposted 6 years ago

Genrally, I think they are seen, with a few exceptions, as self-serving crooks. Mind you, politicians the world over are seen in a poor light.

3. swb64 profile image59
    swb64posted 6 years ago

I think at the moment very many countries populations are somewhat worried about the economical crises that most of us are facing.  Hence much is being mentioned in the UK about the amount of monies being given out to other countries when it could be put to use in ones own country - say on medical research etc.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

indias politics is corrupt far too often. though there are exceptions, it is astill a country where power rules and trusting the politicians there if you are poor is a foolish endevor.you state you will give the answer and i state you will give your opinion. we'll see.

5. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I think Indian politics and Indian businesses are the most overated product in the world right now. It's a caste system and the country is littered with ethnical divisions. There are slums on one corner and gated palaces on the other. Indian businesses treat their employees like chattel and show no dignity or respect for their subordinates. We've had a few Indian companies come here in Canada who may soon face civil lawsuits because they couldn't leave their business culture where it belongs: in Bangalore. They claim to be the great big I.T hub, but I never saw it, they're just cheap. The Phillipino kids are already ahead of them and cheaper. What they do have is the commanding numbers though. . .

6. Santoshwrites profile image60
    Santoshwritesposted 6 years ago

My answer
    About Indian politics and is its based on castsism and 90% of Indian politician are corrupt and they are busy in their welfare first not country welfare. Crors of Rupees are deposited in swiz banks (Blak Money) now the condition is that opposition and the powered parties are busy in blaming each others on different (Ghotalas) scam some of them are 2G spectrums, Adarsh Ghotala, Common Wealth Games Scam and now a day’s the World Cup Cricket Ticket Distribution scam.
    This year will be a test for Indian politician is to face the truth and give the compensation or End political career like A. Raja.
    And one of my friend is talk about Indian businessman so India is on of fastest growing Economy in the World. India have hard working peoples with lots of endurance and peace so it leave on the time coming, and India is going to revolutionize very soon and time is near.

working