jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What advice about life do you wish someone had given you when you were younger?

1. Max_Power profile image61
    Max_Powerposted 7 years ago

What advice about life do you wish someone had given you when you were younger?

And would you have listened to it?

2. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

I wish I knew everything I know about women now back when I was younger and to just ignore the bullsh*& that some people say and do. I like to think I would've listened.

3. jaclyn8668 profile image61
    jaclyn8668posted 7 years ago

Wish I would have listened when my mom said use protection!!!

4. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 7 years ago

You have to play the game, but you don't have to believe in it.

5. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I wish that I had been totally conscious of the power of "self" in my early years.  Human beings possess a lot of talents, skills, and abilities to adapt to a broad range of circumstances. Once you become aware of that, you become much more confident of his ideas, thoughts, and desires.  You are inspired to take things to another level and soon you see the results.  I learned those things but I learned them a bit too late in life to make the best use of them.  That would be my advice...get to know yourself, understanding your strengths, your weaknesses, and your desires...then find a way to be all that you can be and work hard at it. WB

6. 23Hudson profile image56
    23Hudsonposted 7 years ago

There are two kinds of people: those who pay interest and those who earn interest. What kind do you want to be?

7. aka-dj profile image75
    aka-djposted 7 years ago

Don't be in too much of a hurry to grow up.

Listen to your elders more. Too much wisdom is ignored these days. Young people are too "know it all".

working