jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which branch of government or department do you think is most corrupt in your co

1. jpcmc profile image87
    jpcmcposted 7 years ago

Which branch of government or department do you think is most corrupt in your country?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 7 years ago

The whole "Federal" part. It's too big, too secretive, too costly, and most of it is a waste and a joke. There are too many hidden agendas and too many rich people, while too many are starving. I could go on, but that's about all for now!

JSMatthew~

3. DannyMaio profile image61
    DannyMaioposted 7 years ago

the whole thing! if I had to say one I would say the WH right now.

4. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Without serious consideration the answer would have to be the Congress...the Senate and the House.  Nothing touches the level of corruption, deceit, etc. alive and well in this element of our government.   Nothing. WB

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

The executive branch is the most corrupt. Its agencies are out of control, its staff apparatus is an unwieldy den of nepotism and favoritism, and it steps out of its lane by writing legislation. It gets involved in Congressional budget plans and bullies Congress. The Supreme Court is horrible and is staffed by shameless politicians pretending to be judges. The House of Representatives is a failure as an organization. Its members are treasonous Gerrymanderers who steal power every two years. They have not submitted a federal spending plan that stayed within budget in decades. They do not represent the people in any way and its memebers should be randlomly chosen by lot. Suprisingly, the Senate is the least-corrupt house of the Legislative Branch, though it still costs an arm and a leg to get elected.

6. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

The one that hands out payments to no-life layabouts.                    .

working