If you were the president how would you run the country?

1. jtacony69 profile image59
    jtacony69posted 6 years ago

If you were the president how would you run the country?

2. Druid Dude profile image60
    Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago

I would delegate, negotiate, preempt, chastise, verbalize and reward. Further I would promise to clarify and elaborate, sympathize and comfort. I would speak softly, but in addition, carry a big stick. And if someone wanted me to get rid of the big stick, I wouldn't listen. It wouldn't matter. I've got the stick. Sounds like I'm just as crazy as the next fellow. It's wonderful to be an AMERICAN. Besides,,,the Pres doesn't run this country. He is the mouthpiece for his party...or, at least he's supposed to be. I wonder about Obama...too much discension in his ranks. Easier just to march them out and shoot'em, but that would be unseemly.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I would do what had always been intended for the office. I would sit in the White House and let Congress write legislation. If the legislation was constitutionally sound, I would sign it. The rest of the time, I would review resumes and appoint people to vacant offices in various executive departments. I might make a few speeches and go to a few events. I would counsel my ambassadors to stop spying on other countries and to start figuring out what other countries want to buy. I would tell the CIA to take a break and re-commit all troops to US territory. Other than that, I would play a lot of golf.