jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is corprate America becoming to detached from the real world?

1. salara profile image60
    salaraposted 7 years ago

Is corprate America becoming to detached from the real world?

If so why do you think this is?  Can they no longer Identify with "real" people In a way that does not involve statistics?

2. TeaPartyCrasher profile image71
    TeaPartyCrasherposted 7 years ago

Were they ever attached may be a better question,

3. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

They follow no flag, have no loyalty, show little to no gratitude for their amassed fortunes, and they're always plotting how to run our "insignificant little lives" without asking for our permission or ideas. Yeah, I would say they're removed from reality.

4. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 7 years ago

I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory,but I doubt very much that it is only a theory.There are too many links to so many different corporations and organizations that have so many links to each other it boggles the mind."That is the real world" at least for the majority of people I think.Not,that they believe it.Ignorance is bliss they say.

http://www.youtube.com/v/vlkPkJInUmU&am … ure=player

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

No.  They are in sync with the real world, and they are taking full advantage of the rest of us.

6. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Corporate America is and always WAS detached from the real world - and the "real" people let them do whatever they darn well fancied. Only now the sh** has hit the fan. Boo hoo.  Watch the plug while sliding down the sink US!

7. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

Corporate America is the real world. If you're referring to stockholders and equity firms, they don't care about people. They invested money in a corporation in the hopes of making more. If you're referring to the executive leadership within a corporation, they are a dismal mess. They are detached, but they know they are detached. Their goal is to keep up the illusion that what they do is difficult work for as long as they can. Their ultimate goal is to bullshit their way into a patronage position in DC.

8. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Corporations can't care about people. It is impossible because they are simply too big. In the future we will see more robots and automation doing things. The small companies with personalized service  might just care about something.

working