jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why don't the people on HubPages make some kind of change in this world?

1. jg555 profile image60
    jg555posted 6 years ago

Why don't the people on HubPages make some kind of change in this world?

The people on here are pretty smart. Theyre not like a lot of the people on youtube posting comments calling eachother names. It's more mature and intelligent people. I think people could make a major change in the world. Why don't some of the people on HubPages do it? Tell me what you think. I just mean coming up with something to make things better. Ideas more than anything. So again, tell me what you think. Thanks

2. jg555 profile image60
    jg555posted 6 years ago

And I'm kind of hoping this question gets a lot followers, comments, and views. However you can get it out there and the message itself, please do. Greatly appreciated.

3. jtyler profile image60
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

Some people are attempting to do so through their hubs.  I am, especially through my GRIP strategy hub.  However, people like me don't get enough views to really make a difference.  However, these people could be donating to charity, participating in chariable events, etc.  I know that Feenix said he helped out those who had addictions.

4. profile image0
    il Scetticoposted 5 years ago

You never know.  People on here are intelligent, what are they doing in real life?  You could have people ranging from English teachers to lawyers.  I would be completely unsurprised if many on HubPages actually were out making a difference in some way or another.

working