Who would make an effective leader, an intelligent person or a conscientious per

1. bdn9385 profile image69
    bdn9385posted 7 years ago

Who would make an effective leader, an intelligent person or a conscientious person?

One of the greatest and most critical struggle nowadays is the acquisition of knowledge. For he who acquires knowledge the most outperforms the rest. But is it right for mankind to continue this way? Is it really rewarding to climb atop the mountain of intelligence and outwit the others to rule them?

2. lapak2000 profile image61
    lapak2000posted 7 years ago

I think th conscientious because I had experienced an intelligent leaders but all we got is corruption. Leadership is measured by being intelligent but on how they feel what their followers want them as a leader.

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I will take the conscientious person every time.  Leadership is not about individuality or intellectualism.  It is about getting the job done and getting the in the right manner with the proper outcome.  Conscientious people will do that and they will surround themselves with the needed intellect along the way when it comes time to weigh the hard decisions.  Intellect is not always accompanied by common sense and good judgement so while the thinking might be on a high plane, the choices made might stun you. WB

working