jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What would you do if all the wealth you are enjoying right now are suddenly take

1. bdn9385 profile image73
    bdn9385posted 6 years ago

What would you do if all the wealth you are enjoying right now are suddenly taken away from you?

Thousands around the world suffer from unwanted calamities, taking majority, if not all of your properties. Both the righteous and the wicked alike. I wonder how anyone would feel. Would an atheist call upon God? Would the religious suddenly become agnostic? Shall your faith remains undwindle or will you continue hammering down your heart to the fact that these things do happen without a purpose, without a cause and without mercy shall you continue to live life the usual way it goes on and on and on... in darkness.. in blindness...

2. kafsoa profile image72
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

I am passing through this now smile I'm still alive, trying to get my self back and finding someway to feed my kids, besides this year no body went to school, 1 year won't kill. They've learned things and faced things they've never passed through before. And of course my faith didn't change. I believe that god well help us to survive and overcome this.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'd start over again. the nice thing about living as i have is that i don't fear being broke. anyone can make money so losing it would just give me a new challenge.

4. Fortunate Fiasco profile image60
    Fortunate Fiascoposted 6 years ago

It would greatly affect me at first I must admit, but I think it would give me a different awakening and outlook to the world, and a new gratefulness for life itself.

5. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

My great wealth is the peace of my mind........Short of Altzhiemers, I can't see anything that could take that away.........no matter my personal losses.

I am  content with simple things.

working