jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Should Donald Trump run for president?

1. kcreery profile image59
    kcreeryposted 6 years ago

Should Donald Trump run for president?

2. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

I say yes. 

And only because he frustrates the Republican party.

3. jcm_blabs profile image84
    jcm_blabsposted 6 years ago

Sure, why not?!  At least we can see more of his hair on TV!!!  :-D

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

No, he is a "promoter" not a politician. I believe he would get very bored very quickly. Last night at the gathering in Washington he was roasted pretty good by the President and others. It didn't look like he enjoyed it that much and that event was only for fun. Wait until the race actually starts. The Donald is in over his head on this one. He's a great promoter and businessman.....why would he want to suffer the disgrace that is politics!

5. literal profile image47
    literalposted 6 years ago

He may be financially supporting a political group already. Money can act as a buffer against the harsh realities of life.  Will he be able to emphasise with the not so fortunate?

6. laneanders profile image61
    laneandersposted 6 years ago

I don't think it is a good idea.  He is far to egotistical to put the wants and needs of others ahead of himself.  He would be a horrible president if elected.  That won't happen of course, but it is a scary thought all the same.

I would like to buy the man for what he is actually worth (not much).  Then turn around and sell him for what he thinks he is worth (much much more than my cost would be).  That would be a great profit.

7. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

Yes. I think he would be a great business man for the country.

8. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Trumps not a contender. Hes a mouthpiece , incapable of real and  effective leadership .   NO.

9. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Only if he wants to fail.

10. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago

Donald Trump is a popular and successful multi-millionaire. He is not the type person that can bring the country into political, economic and social focus. I just don't see that in him. I think we would add fuel to the flame to elect DT as president of this country. We've been there and done that before. Why repeat what we know does not work?

11. dorothy0328 profile image75
    dorothy0328posted 6 years ago

I think Trump running for president could possibly be good for our financial status economicly he has made milions and millions of dollars and has proved to be good in buisness. Don't ya think that a man that successful may possibly pull us out of the debt our country is in? I'd say he's got a pretty good chance on that part of presidency however when it comes to decisions of war and so on I don't know that he would be any good in that department. But I know who I will not re elect back in to office and that's Obama. He's another one who is doing nothing for us.

12. Lisa HW profile image71
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I'd rather the next election not be a circus, the way the last one was - so, no.

working