jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will the west Have repercussions now that Bin Laden Has Gone , dead mans boots r

1. rogueomen profile image59
    rogueomenposted 6 years ago

Will the west Have repercussions now that Bin Laden Has Gone , dead mans boots rings a bell

What will happen to western countries now that bin laden is dead(well so it is said- no video or photo proof).
    Who is next is the question?

2. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

Well yes and no. "Terrorism" might likely increase in the world, but other people really believed that Ben Laden was a "manufactured" phenomenon, and that there will always be these acts of violence.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Instead of arguing about whether or not we should continue our military campaigns in the middle east, we should be arguing about whether or not it is even possible for us to continue them. The price tag is escalating and our government is going broke. We are chasing an enemy that has no size, shape, or even a country it calls home. We cannot see this enemy and cannot define it. I vote we end the madness on that point. If I hear another healthy, tough 6-ft grown man whining about how he wants our soldiers in the middle east so that he feels safe to fly on a plane here at home, I'm going to vomit. Al Qaeda may not go away, but who is to say they want to attack the US anymore? Our empire is in decline. We're yesterday's enemy.

4. profile image47
    Learn SEO Tipsposted 6 years ago

all the details that you need is provided by http://www.influentialsnetwork.com/