Describe a dangerous situation when you were able to B.S. your way out of it?

1. ptosis profile image82
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Describe a dangerous situation when you were able to B.S. your way out of it?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5034233_f260.jpg

2. ddsurfsca profile image77
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

I was seventeen yrs. old and living in Mexico and my parents were placed under house arrest due to a traffic accident, which are felonies there.  I could speak spanish well, and I lied to the soldiers who were on top of the house and walls with machine guns, and told them that I did not even know these people, I was only there visiting a friend who was there at the time, and that I was late feeding my horses and really had to go  pleeeeeze.  They did let me go and were really pissed later when they figured out I had B. S. ed them, and began actively looking for me to place me under arrest again.  I took the first plane out and back to the USA

3. NorthEast Timber profile image61
    NorthEast Timberposted 6 years ago

As a young teen, I had made fun of a girl, and she grabbed me and told me to give her one reason she shouldn't knock me out, and I told her that we might be best friends someday and I'd hate for her to feel bad about hitting me.  She laughed and continued to waddle down the street. 

I made sure next time I was far enough away she couldn't catch me.....LOL

working