This is a simple question, inquiring justification for the difficulty of the USA

1. plkshooter profile image73
    plkshooterposted 6 years ago

This is a simple question, inquiring justification for the difficulty of the USA citizenship test.

Why are the US citizenship tests so challenging, especially since most USA citizens can't even pass them ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5075643_f260.jpg

2. Writer David profile image79
    Writer Davidposted 6 years ago

I've heard it said that this citizenship test is so hard, the average American can't pass it.  If you went to at least the 6th grade, you should pass with flying colors.  I saw a sample of the test 3 years ago.  Unless it has changed dramatically in 3 years, I don't understand what is so difficult about it.  What year did America declare its independence?  I have to admit, that was one of the more difficult questions.  If you study for the test, you will pass it. 

Of course, you could do like millions do each year and swarm across our southern border in the dead of night.  That way you can just bypass the whole thing.  Pretty soon all you would have to do to gain citizenship is pay a fine (about the cost of your average speeding ticket) and become an instant citizen if Obama has his way.

3. jdavis88 profile image93
    jdavis88posted 6 years ago

If US citizenship is worth having, it is worth studying for.  The fact that most Americans take their birthright for granted does not lessen its worth.

working