jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you like being a leader?

1. krisingreen profile image59
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

Do you like being a leader?

Have you ever been chosen to lead a group? If so, what did you do to accomplish your group's goal?

2. krisingreen profile image59
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

that's true but what about you?
    Have you ever lead your team or group to victory?
    and in note of your comment, I'm a small woman with small frame, introverted and probably wouldn't even pass a job interview but I can say that Im a great leader since I've always been commended on being one. I have a strong personality that most people don't recognize.

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I am a leader..........

No.......I do not "like" it, it is a heavy weight.

sometimes, I want to scream............

leave me be, leave me alone, shut up, stop asking me,    stop calling me...........figure it out yourself.........

My own daughter said it better than any other that I have heard............she said.....

" it costs to be the boss"

doesn't the boss, deserve some down and uninterrupted time?

don't I?  Do I have to be the "boss" at 3am, Sunday morning?
    The burden of my weights exceed the breadth of my shoulders.............still, I keep on, carrying, without glory, just because it must be done.....

Does the leader always have to be out front?

Look at my photo............doesn't she look like a simple country girl to you?

It is not a matter of liking it, but one of doing it..........so far, no one has come forward to take my place.

4. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

Yes, i believe in leading from the front being an icon for your team mates & achieve the goal by unity.

5. sam3m profile image59
    sam3mposted 6 years ago

i enjoyed being a leader because i was able to put into place policies and practices i formulated.  however, since my experience involved a large number of staff, i found that my effectiveness depended upon my ability and willingness to involve staff at all levels in the decision-making process.