jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it going to be possible for Casey Anthony to live a normal life after being f

1. slappywalker profile image99
    slappywalkerposted 6 years ago

Is it going to be possible for Casey Anthony to live a normal life after being found not guilty?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Absolutely hope not!!!.
    I don't think her conscience or anyone will ever let her forget.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Absolutely not. Can you imagine going to a job interview after having your murder trial publicized in the media to such a degree? If she truly is innocent, I wish her luck. Of course, if she really is guilty, that's what we call karma.

4. profile image0
    Richard Reedposted 6 years ago

No it shouldn't especially when you go through life making up lies and sleeping with everyone

5. onegoodwoman profile image78
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

" normal " is  subjective........would a city girl be content with my rural life?

Her name will be recognized for years to come, no doubt about that. 

Time will progress, and another news story will take its place, memories will fade.

Look at those in the past who have captured our attention.  The younger folks might ask, " who"?

Monica Lewinsky, and the girl whose dad was a football team coach or owner from Texas......she had a big nose, and an alleged affair with Clinton..........Jenny Jones, that's it!
    OJ Simpson
    Charles Manson
    Sharon Tate
    ..........can't even remember his name, was once married to Mia Farrow, and had an affair with their adopted daughter
    What is the 'unibombers' name?

The woman who cut off her husband's penis.......

The woman who drove her children into the river and attempted to blame a masked man............what was her name?
    Her husband stood beside her during the mental evaluations and trial..........happened on the eastern coast............

The woman who drowned her kids in the bathtub..........come on, we were all outraged!

working