jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you happy with living in America. If not, what Country do you think offers m

1. larryprice5372 profile image69
    larryprice5372posted 6 years ago

Are you happy with living in America. If not, what Country do you think offers more quality in life?

I hear so many people complain about our great Country.  I just want to know where the greener grass is for some people.

2. KK Trainor profile image61
    KK Trainorposted 6 years ago

Nowhere! We have the greatest country on earth and I wouldn't live anywhere else. But I can't wait to see your other responses...great question.

3. Bretsuki profile image78
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

For me the greener grass was right here in the US.

I came here from England five years ago. The reason was my American born wife wanted to return home, and though I had never thought of living outside England in a few months I found myself coming to the US.
    Life is much nicer here. I do miss the seasons and English weather, but my taxes are much lower here, even gas at $4 a gallon is a lot cheaper than in England.
    Here there is more space, if I want I can go to the mountains or enjoy the Pacific coast, I realize that would be difficult if I lived more inland, I can live in a much nicer house than I had in England and I find people in general much more friendly to me over here than was even the case in the town where I grew up.

So for me the grass is much greener in the US.

4. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 6 years ago

Good for you for asking the question.  My husband and I are traveling two states from home right now.  I just read the first two replies to him, and in typical fashion, he put his finger on his lips and said, "Shhh."  smile
    This will be interesting to follow.

5. Vanessa Anderson profile image61
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

While our country does have it's problems, what place doesn't?  I wouldn't trade this great country of ours for anything!  God bless the USA!

working