jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Vancouver is now going to hand out free crack pipes,why?

1. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

Vancouver is now going to hand out free crack pipes,why?

they have places where you can shoot up and they supply the needles, now they want to give out free crack pipes, why would they make being an addict easier?

2. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

Because living in Vancouver, where it costs 1 million dollars for a shack, is so depressing.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

LOL!  I don't think they are making it any easier.  It sounds more like they are controlling the spread of diseases with the syringe thing. . . as for the pipes. . .those things only cost a buck, and are commonly sold with a silly plastic little flower inside, AS IF we dont' know what's really going on.

Also there are exceedingly cheap tire pressure gauges that are in all actuality . . .crack pipes.

In places around here you can just ask for a brown bag special, which is the glass pipe, a king lighter, and a piece of brass "chore boy" - everything but the crack in a nifty brown paper bag.

4. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

What difference does it make "Why"? You say it is so, but where is the proof?

5. cooldad profile image60
    cooldadposted 6 years ago

Wow, that is interesting.  I'm all for clean needles and trying to prevent disease, but why free crack pipes?  Maybe when sharing crack pipes, users are spreading influenza.  Probably the least of a crack addicts worries though.

6. danielleantosz profile image74
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

Holland does the same thing, it is not to make it easier, it is to make sure people are staying clean.

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

dave mathews, what are you talking about. you live in Canada but you haven't seen it on the news? are you living in solitude or something? i think it's crazy to be helping make getting high on hard dope easier for junkies.