jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What you think is the biggest achievement in your life and why?

1. Alhamora profile image64
    Alhamoraposted 7 years ago

What you think is the biggest achievement in your life and why?

I couldn't find a suitable category for the question, so chose the gender and relationships.

2. Ajay Mathews profile image40
    Ajay Mathewsposted 7 years ago

The biggest achievement..!! hmm... tough question..!! There are a lot of things coming to my mind. But.. actually I have no answer for this.

3. Vicki.Pierce profile image71
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

Successfully raising three daughters who all have turned out to be great young women!

4. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

hmmm... Still there is a long way to go...

5. yiasa profile image60
    yiasaposted 7 years ago

my biggest achievement . That would be still living in this beautiful world.

6. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

Quitting World of Warcraft.  That stuff is worse than crack.  Not that I'd know what crack is like, but if I did, I'm pretty sure I would pick WoW over crack.

7. profile image0
    Ruach Eishposted 7 years ago

Surviving and staying sane has been and is every day the greatest achievement in my life, unfortunately it is not one I can be given a certificate or medal for.

8. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 7 years ago

Accepting that there was no god and that I and I alone was responsible for my actions. No get out of being an idiot card for me anymore, I realized that if I disliked someone or disagreed with someone, it was because of what they said and not the lines of a comic book hero like god.

9. rdsparrowriter profile image84
    rdsparrowriterposted 6 years ago

Acceptance, love and care from family and friends smile

10. Quirinus profile image73
    Quirinusposted 6 years ago

Becoming who I am smile
    Thanks for the soul-searching question!

11. olodarkwriter profile image61
    olodarkwriterposted 5 years ago

Hasn't anybody on here like, DONE anything? (I haven't.) I think the people who accomplish things are not on the internet much

12. libby1970 profile image71
    libby1970posted 5 years ago

My children are my best achievement. Everything else comes secondary to that.

13. jacobkuttyta profile image75
    jacobkuttytaposted 5 years ago

Beginning of the spiritual life is the good start.  I think it is an achievement in my life.  A long way to go....

Answer to the second part of the question "Why" is that it will lead to a happy eternal life.

Thanks for the thought provoking question!

14. kcharry profile image60
    kcharryposted 5 years ago

When I first time donate the blood. I was very happy that time and it is the best achievement in my life that some drops of my blood could save a single life.

15. Globetrekkermel profile image76
    Globetrekkermelposted 5 years ago

Being able to transform myself  into a much better person than I used to be.Became more forgiving ,more accomodating and more understanding to people,.being a better wife, a friend,a daughter ...

working