jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could change one thing about Obama's presidency, what would it be?

1. AgesMGMT profile image53
    AgesMGMTposted 6 years ago

If you could change one thing about Obama's presidency, what would it be?

2. Johnathan L Groom profile image32
    Johnathan L Groomposted 6 years ago

he never ran for the presidency-

3. Sunshine625 profile image92
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

More respect for the POTUS and less naysayers.

4. profile image47
    nowucmeposted 6 years ago

get him out of office!

Definitely not four more years of this!

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I would change nothing now that he is ending the wars. Is he really that bad?--Really? Is he hurting the fabric of our society so much? His predecessor sunk the government into a pit from which we will never recover intact. Our president now is trying to make everyone's life easier. Unless you make a billion dollars a year, you have everything to gain from Obama's presidency. Even the wealthy may only pay a fraction so that your grandma gets her social security checks. Just so everyone knows, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and the rest are actually liberals. They just wanted to get jobs on tv and radio, so they created these personas for themselves. Everyone does it and they are rich for doing it. There is no money in being a liberal on TV. Hell, I've been selling out my whole life before I started hubbing.

6. ShootersCenter profile image74
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

Don't do what's right for the party, instead do what's right for the people, STOP OVER SPENDING!

7. profile image0
    erikjohnsonposted 6 years ago

I don't think he is a bad guy.  I just think he is over his head.  He needs to be stronger and not be such a punching bag.  This goes for how he acts with congress and when dealing with other countries.  We need to end the wars and at the same time cut off funding to countries that are not supporting us.  I can not believe how much $ we send to Pakistan.  And they screw us every time they get a chance.