jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone really like Michelle Bachmann?

1. WindMaestro profile image61
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

Does anyone really like Michelle Bachmann?

I know I don't. I consider her uneducated and too opinion driven. Though I am religious myself, I keep to myself, and don't go nearly the level that she takes her "beliefs". Her vision is obviously clouded by religious philosophy and ignorant assumptions and prejudices. But she obviously has some support out there. Any takers?

2. brages07 profile image60
    brages07posted 6 years ago

Personally, I am not a fan either.  She makes many bizarre and outdated statement like the pledge she took and the submissive wife comment.  Like Rick Perry, she scratches the Republicans everywhere they itch.

3. brooklyn00123 profile image61
    brooklyn00123posted 6 years ago

Not really. She is completely fake. However she's got a decent amount of money behind her campaign so to the idiot, media controlled America she might be appealing. I don't like her. Ron Paul all day!!

4. Allen Williams profile image83
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

I don't just follow the media and jump on the band wagon to destroy someone.  I tend to think for myself and Michele Bachmann is one of the best candidates that this country has seen in many years.  She is intelligent, she has much more years of experience than Obama will ever dream of having, she held very high positions and she is very calm when answering questions.  She thinks before she just spews something out like Mitt Romney or Rick Perry does.  She has common sense solutions to the problems that we face and she has a backbone to stand up for what is right.  She does what the people sent her to do, not what she wants to do just so other people are happy.  Answer to your question is yes, I like her very much.