jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Out of Republicans only, who would you most likely vote for or Perry, Cain, Romn

1. MikeSyrSutton profile image65
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 6 years ago

Out of Republicans only, who would you most likely vote for or Perry, Cain, Romney, or Bachman?

If you could only vote for Rick Perry, Michele Bachman, Herman Cain, or Mitt Romney, who would it be?

2. Inventurist profile image76
    Inventuristposted 6 years ago

I am sorry you left off the most qualified, best answer that isn't getting the light of day, Gingrich. I believe he has now moved into double digits and will continue to move up the scale. For intelligence and a way to improve this country - and how to lead - I like Newt best. The others - are just others.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I like Cain, but don't know his stand with foreign policy.  Economics is important but there is a lot more to it.

Bachman has made too many mistakes in her speeches, and makes stupid jokes and while she may be a good candidate for some, I am not ready for her as president.

Rick Perry I believe has come questionable things going on, I see him and the hair on the back of my neck stands up--just a gut feeling.

Gingrich is good, but I don't think he can pull off the elections.

I think Romney makes a good candidate but I am concerned about his health plan he instigated in his state. 

Not sure yet, but Romney might be able to win it.

4. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

If I had to choose I'd likely go for Romney, only because I think he's more moderate than the others though.

working