jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Would You Do If Life Were To Be Over in Ten Years?

1. IntuitiveMind profile image58
    IntuitiveMindposted 6 years ago

What Would You Do If Life Were To Be Over in Ten Years?

Scarily, there are currently various environmental disasters that are harming our planet, humanity and everything in between; such as the ongoing nuclear meltdown at the Fukushima Diachi power plant in Japan. This meltdown is affecting our planet in a huge way. If you were to find out that within ten years, a large percentage of humanity would be wiped out, with no solution,and nowhere to go in which you'd be "safe",  what changes would you make, what would you do and where would you spend your time?

2. Aceblogs profile image59
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

Well a very nice question you have asked. But my answer would be i would like to stay at the place where i had grown up with my family only . That is my house itself. Why ?

Well as you said that due to huge catastrophic effects the world would be coming to and end as humanity would to be dying , i would rather prefer staying at a place where all my sweet memories have been captured

3. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

Ieouldndefinitely be a lot more aware of how well I treat people. I would go the extra measure in everything I do and always live at full speed.

4. jfay2011 profile image58
    jfay2011posted 6 years ago

I would spend every chance I could with my children, boyfriend and do all the things that I love to do.  Which are all things I currently do.  maybe I'd think of some things I have never done.  I've often thought it would be fun to go horseback riding or another crazy neat thing would be to swim with dolphins.  Way cool.

working