jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What should be done to decrease global inequalities?

1. plinka profile image55
    plinkaposted 6 years ago

What should be done to decrease global inequalities?

30 percent of the food that is produced around the world lost or wasted every year. There is ten times more food wasted in developed countries than in developing countries. 1 billion people are starving in the world...

2. profile image0
    Infinite712posted 6 years ago

We need an entirely new economic system. A global resource based economy would get rid of these inequalities.

http://infinite712.hubpages.com/hub/The … ed-Economy

3. HERBERT ubaldo profile image58
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

Due to different people and races this problem is hard to solve. We need all world leaders to be united as one.

4. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Educate them, employ them and teach them to save money for future.

5. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

First of all, what can we do?
    I say that instead of feeding ppl (not that it's bad and not that we should stop), we should educate them in how to obtain sufficient food. Then they can teach everyone in their tribe, and hopefully it'll create a domino effect. That's my theory. We should also help them by contributing our resources, but we can only contribute so much.

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i am not one to feel sorry for countries that can't stand on their own. sorry to sound rude but in way to many cases it's their fault they are either poor or starving. if you can't feed yourself, why the heck would you have kids.

7. stclairjack profile image82
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

global inequalities,.... thats life.

equality is a myth,... a dream.

the truth is that all man are NOT created equal, no matter what a 225 year old piece of paper might say.

we are all equal in the eyes of god,.. if you choose to believe in one,... but on this earth,.. nothing is equal. the lion is not equal to the lamb, and the sheep should not be surprised when they allow the wolf a vote on whats for dinner,... that the sheep become dinner.

the truth is,... we are all different,... and in recognizing our differences,... we recognize our responsabilities,... to ourselves and others.

the cure for hunger and war,... is in recognizing the right to be different,... and in realizing that happiness does not neccesarily reside in a full bank account,...o r in a full belly for that matter,...

americans take more anti depressants than the rest of the world combined,... and we are obese.

rambled didnt i,.... oh well.sorry.

probubly nt the answer you were looking for.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Get rid of the Rothschild and Rockefeller central banks that completely rob the nation's of their autonomy via the manipulation of the volume of currency.

9. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I do not have the answers to inequalites.

As to the food shortages................STOP THE THEFT AND BLOCKADES.

The USofA , and many other countries, ship more than ample food supplies...........

THERE IS PLENTY of food...........there is also plenty  of government corruption around the world.   Food that is shipped to aid the poor is being " pirated" by corrupt governments.

The very first thing that a poor country ( or you) should do, is stop blaming me and my country for having plenty.  WE HAVE SHARED OUR BOUNTY!     Blame the corrupt government, that blocks its passage, even burning it in the field or deserts.

Let the citizen rise up against their corrupt government before blaming my generous one...........

the TRUTH is some world leaders, do NOT want you to have the physical strenght to rise up........that is the cold hard truth.