What is the meaning of life for you??

1. shwetha123 profile image74
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

What is the meaning of life for you??

2. Kurant82 profile image65
    Kurant82posted 6 years ago

simply to live life and never take a single day for granted because life is a brief beautiful experience and it could be taken away from you at any moment in the blink of an eye.

3. formosangirl profile image79
    formosangirlposted 6 years ago

I ask that question daily. I think it is to learn as much as we can however we can about ourselves and everything we encounter, since we all live through different situations. Like a game, we all find what are the best "rules" to live by in order to feel good about ourselves. If we are thinking beings, we eventually say, this method is not working, let's try something else.

At the age of 28, I found a great religion that keeps me strong. It has helped me motivate myself and thus it is like a "power" in those Wii video games and upon times I do feel the "turbo boosts." It has calmed me during my sad and bad times, although I still feel pretty moody, and it has put my reality in check during the good times (good times don't last).

One of the most important rule of life is to keep yourself in good health. Because once you do not have good health, life is twice as difficult and thus becomes unbearable. However, poor health is inevitable because we all age, even the healthiest person. My kids have a great grandmother who is 98 this year and she is now suffering my dementia.

So, the Asian culture has a respect for the elders. I can see why. Older people have a lot of wisdom to impart, thus giving you some rules that they have gained through painful lessons. I have always enjoyed the company of older people. When I was in my 20's, all of my friends were in their 30's. Now, since I am a mother, I find that most other parents waited to have kids and so they are much older than I am.

So, the bottomline is to find yourself. During this life time, everything you do is a challenge to discover yourself. No matter how bored or how challenged you are, it is all a test of your being in this lifetime.

working