jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is life of an American & Israeli is equal to life of any other citizen?

1. mindprison profile image60
    mindprisonposted 6 years ago

Is life of an American & Israeli is equal  to life of any other citizen?

I want to know from all of you what do you think about the live of any human whether is lives in U.S, Europe, Middle East or In Asia Etc. No matter what religion he or she has does everyone has an equal right to live peacefully in this world or not. Or do we just make noise when we hurt why can't we speak for others after all we all are human being.
    When a dolphin found dead on a beach it became  world news for everyone.
    Everyday how many human being is being killed in Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Kashmir in war like situation how many dies just because they have nothing to eat.

2. stars439 profile image74
    stars439posted 6 years ago

Good question . As a believer in a God in Heaven I feel that every human life has great value.  As a citizen of earth I believe in justice, honor, love of country, and of family.

God Bless You.

3. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

All life is valued. Any people living in peace are valued. All people respecting the rights of other people are valued. All people who will defend the rights of others is valued.

4. Borsia profile image43
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

The reality is that the value of life is relative to who is asking and who is dying.
    The simple moral answer is that all life should be regarded the same. But that is a far cry from reality.
    We assign different values depending on our relationship to that country and that individual.
    We also assign different values according to who we think is responsible for the death. Whether we see it as simply unavoidable, starvation in Africa, or preventable, those murdered in Egypt.
    We put the highest value on out own, troops in a war zone.

5. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

In the NWO, or in "politics," no.  Israeli Zionists trump all, and that's true if you look into it.  The USA is run by Zionists, who I believe are evil.  Life on Earth is ruled by a small minority, and unfortunately, we perpetuate this through our ignorance, brainwashing, and lack of critical thought.  We go to war based on corporate lobbyists, mainly for profit, but also for the NWO.  If people would only wake up to the fact that wars only happen because we volunteer to kill innocent civilians for corporate gains, I think the world would be a much better place to live.

6. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

It depends who you ask. American leaders thought it was okay to kill 4 million middle eastern civilians over the course of a few decades. They sent 58,000 of their own men to die in Vietnam and another 6,000 or so in Iraq and Afghanistan. As far as they are concerned, no life is worth more than cheap oil and securing business interests.

working