What is the best non-partisan political fact-checking resource on the internet?
Always go to PBS...The Lehrer News Report is the best neutral news-reporting agency in America. THE BEST! Bar none.
I am doubtful if there can be anything like a 'non-partisan' political fact-checking resource. However, I found this one site 'FactCheck.org' which is self-proclaimed non-partisan, fact check site on US politics.
PBS? Nonpartisan? That'll be news (so to speak) to 80% of the people in the country, the other 20% being those who think nonpartisanship means conformity with their own views.
The only way to get a semblance of balanced facts is to take in a balanced set of sources, and to keep changing it as the political hawksters constantly adjust their marketing messages to the new public reading habits they are constantly measuring. Review both Fox and NBC, Spectator and the New York Times, Drudge and Politico.
That being said, the single most balanced Internet source for analysis is, IMO, Real Clear Politics. That's how they do it, tending to post sources in pairs, one from the left or demwits, one from the right or retardicans. If you're literate and informed, you can usually gain a better perspective on the issues by averaging the propaganda. Of course, if you're illiterate and uninformed, which describes most of the sheep, then you may as well stick with sources that reflect your own prejudices. Bigotry can be warm and comforting, so if there's no hope for you enjoy it while you can.
by Sychophantastic 4 years ago
...how do we solve our current state of political gridlock, disinterest, and the lack of confidence the American people have in our political system?
by ga anderson 3 months ago
I think this is a smart move politically. A fair move for Blasey/Ford. And an honest effort to ensure a non-circus hearing.Democrats, of course, are blasting the move. Blaming the Republicans of hiding, (anonymously?), behind their written questions submitted to that outside counselor.What do you...
by ptosis 20 months ago
Partisan mudslinging; are the 'fighting words' of political kabuki the worst it has ever been?By 1800, Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a...
by JOC 9 months ago
Just wondering where all that conservative outrage is now when a President doesn't attend the funeral of a former first lady?
by Credence2 20 months ago
Well, folks, I confess to love the internet and the World Wide Web because I get to learn so much. What is this non-compete agreement concept? Please read the first two articles, the second is rather lengthy, for an answer.After you have read, ask yourself, if conservatives are so much for...
by LoliHey 2 years ago
Do you think Hilary Clinton should go to jail for the things she's done?She says, "there is no person big enough to jail." Do you think she will be indicted, or will she get away with all the crap she's done?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|