jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would a married man found having a 13 year affair be loyal to a nation as an ele

1. Hezmyjoy profile image60
    Hezmyjoyposted 6 years ago

Would a married man found having a 13 year affair be loyal to a nation as an elected official?

2. eye say profile image82
    eye sayposted 6 years ago

Is that a serious question? that's called a pathological liar who has it down pat. I don't think that person would be loyal to anyone but themselves.

3. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

I suppose that if you think a man known to engage in serial extramarital affairs made a good president, then you'd think one who has been accused without substantiation of a thirteen-year affair would also make a good president. That of course assumes this is a sincere question rather than a partisan political one.

4. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Probably not. Seems to me his loyalties are to himself only. This is not the type of man we want as the president of any nation.

5. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 6 years ago

How does the one have any relevance to the other?

6. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 6 years ago

Seems to me if a person (man or women) is willing to break the single most important vow they can make and screw around on their spouse, then they will have little or no problem screwing me (figuratively speaking), a complete stranger!

working