jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you decided who you're going to vote for in November?

1. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

Have you decided who you're going to vote for in November?

Now that Iowa and New Hampshire are done, and Romney has a 70% chance of winning SC, he will likely win the Republican nomination. This essentially clarifies our choice. What's yours?

2. MikeSyrSutton profile image64
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 6 years ago

Anyone but the deceiver and excuse maker that we have in The White House now!
    Romney locked this up in Iowa. He is not my favorite but will be much better than the president that allows our Marines to face death sentences on foreign soil and stops domestic oil production when Iran is about to close off over half of the world's oil! Do you want to pay $7 for a gallon gas? Not me!

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I would vote for a meaningful candidate, like Ron Paul. Otherwise, I will not vote--my vote of No Confidence.

4. DougBerry profile image84
    DougBerryposted 6 years ago

Since I doubt Ron Paul will get the nomination, I'll be voting for the only candidate on the ballot who is talking about smaller government, Gary Johnson.

5. profile image57
    tinac43posted 6 years ago

I will be voting for Gingrich. Yes he has made mistakes in his personal life but who is perfect?  No one in my opinion.  He has been there and knows the ins and outs of politics so I will go with him.

working