jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What would be your first priority in office if you became president of the Unite

1. Sturgeonl profile image83
    Sturgeonlposted 6 years ago

What would be your first priority in office if you became president of the United States?

2. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Reorganizing and decorating my Oval Office.

3. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I'd test the people who voted for me to see if they are dangerously insane.  I'd already know that they were insane; I'd just want to check if they pose a threat to themselves or others.

4. PhoenixV profile image77
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

I would drastically reduce the power of the executive branch. I would try to push a bill that the two parties must provide a percentage of their funding towards an alternative party or parties. I would push a moratorium of sorts on any and all government, state and city employee hiring. All armed services would be brought home to work on infrastructure and the largest wind farm ever conceived.

5. sashas89 profile image68
    sashas89posted 6 years ago

Education.
    There is nothing more powerful than good education. I would double the pay for teachers and make it the most attractive profession in the country so that the best minds are teaching, not burning millions on Wall Street.

6. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

If I became the President of the U.S. My first priority in office would be, to turn the United States Of America into a Defensive Country, instead of being an Offensive Country.

7. Sturgeonl profile image83
    Sturgeonlposted 6 years ago

I agree. Education is critical. It is also true that if you make it an attractive profession you will attract the best minds. This is the best way to improve the system and give our children the expertise they deserve.

8. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 6 years ago

Restore common sense to the decision making process.

working