jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What life experience has changed your life for the better?

1. perfectperception profile image60
    perfectperceptionposted 6 years ago

What life experience has changed your life for the better?

Is there and event, epitome, or person that has sparked a change for the better in your life? Share

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6121975_f260.jpg

2. Cat R profile image75
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

LOL!

WITHOUT A SINGLE DOUBT: MY DIVORCE!

3. iiimusicfreak27 profile image58
    iiimusicfreak27posted 6 years ago

High school graduation, haha! Sooooooooo glad to have gotten away from there. Since then I've truly been myself. Next experience to make me even better: Moving out, haha:)

4. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

Spiritual concepts.Knowledge that is far beyond scientific and technical equations.
    At this time there are knowledge that was prophesied by the Angel to the Prophet Daniel concerning..."The INCREASE of KNOWLEDGE".
    No spiritual increase of this knowledge was predestine to be reveal until now.That is the way of true prophecy. God brought it forth through his spirits at the appointed time.Everything is MEASURED,from the time we are born, to the time we die.
    There is a PROCESS to every choice that is made by each of us. Knowing the outcome is prophecy.

To know and have full knowledge is to be educated in both our terrestrial and Celestial existence. One have DNA....and the other is define without DNA.

Spiritual concepts made a total difference in my life by knowing what is on the other side of materialism.

5. skys profile image60
    skysposted 6 years ago

Falling in Love and then Getting Hurt Badly changed my entire life and it's direction... It's much Better Now as Now I'm stronger and experienced!!!

6. Jynzly profile image70
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

There were actually many and in various areas and in certain points and stages of development such as graduating valedictorian both elementary and high school. Passing the State University Scholarship. Graduating Master's Degree; Passing the National Board Examination for Teachers. Delivering my wonderful first baby. Winning one of the Sweepstakes major prize...Finding my "perfect mate.." that's how I call my husband now...
    The list can go on and on in various stages and areas in life...such as education, honors, love, enjoying children's professional success and celebrating my son's financial independence...after all life is a constant and lifetime changes and  experiences that are getting better and better. Leave the "not better experiences aside" just focus on the better side of life.

7. Buffoon profile image73
    Buffoonposted 6 years ago

ALL of them, buds! ALL of them changed me for the better! And they ALL will until the day I die! 

And if it so happens that any experience changes me for the worse, feel free to stop me in the street and shoot me right there!

8. crazymom3 profile image76
    crazymom3posted 6 years ago

I have been in two major car accidents which should have resulted in either my death or someone esle's. I will always be grateful that although my cars were totalled  I've been given a little more time on earth to see my children grow and that I did not take anyone else's life.  Life is a precious gift I would not be abe to return and I was spared the guit of possibly taking one and for that I'm forever grateful. I appreciate life more and try to enjoy every moment good or bad.

working